Welcome To Rastriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam!
Like Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), the Department of School Education and Literacy of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India is in the process of launching Rastriya Madhyamic Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) with an aim to achieve Universal Access and Quality Secondary Education. As like other stats it is also started in Assam. Under RMSA, the responsibility to develop Secondary-Education Management Information system (SE-MIS) is given to the Department of Educational Planning, National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), New Delhi.
Top 10 performers
Sri Prakashjyoti Kalita topped the High School Leaving Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA),2011.
respectively grabbed the 2nd position in the High School Leaving Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA),2011.
Top 10 Schools
Jonaki Sangsha High School is,the best school in the state,under Board of Secondary Education of Assam.The top 10 schools of Assam are:
- Jonaki Sangha High School
- Holychild High School,Guwahati.
- Sankardev Sishu Bidya Niketan
- Axam Jatiya Vidyalaya,Noonmaati,Guwahati
- Cotton Collegiate High School.
- St Mary鈥檚 High School, Chenikuthi,Guwahati
- St. Vivekananda English Academy,Pandu
- DonBosco High School, Guwahati, Kamrup
- L M Choudhury Sankardev Sishu Vidya Niketan, Chhaygaon,Kamrup
- Moran Higher Secondary School, Moranhat,Sibsagar